Want to get to know me a little better?
Nicole tagged me! I’m not sure what it’s called, so we’ll go with ” 8 things” Creative- I know.
8 Television shows on my DVR. (If I had a DVR.. which I don’t and I swear I never will)
I actually have to think about this one. I haven’t watched TV in a month or so..
2. HGTV ( the whole channel)
3. One Tree Hill
4. Gray’s Anatomy- first couple seasons
5. Gilmore Girls. Always.
6. The Biggest Loser?
7. The Bachelor?
really, I’m having to dig deep here…
8. Boy Meets World, back in the day
8 Favorite Restaurants:
Can I change this to ” 8 favorite foods?” Because I never eat out and I can’t even think of 8 real restaurants right now! ( Gosh, I’m so bad at playing this game!)
2. Chips & Salsa
5. Candy… (opps..)
6. American Dream Pizza
8. Chocolate, sure!
8 Favorite Singers or Bands:
2. Kenney Chesney
3. David Crowder Band
( You only get three for this one)
8 Books I have Read:
Okay, seriously, how I am suppose to remember the titles of 8 books off the top of my head?!
1. I love to read
2. I love children books
3. I have way to many children books
4. When I graduate next week I’ll have more time to read books
5. The Bible ( well, not the entire thing but you know what I mean)
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
Well, it was a very
exciting day let me tell you.
1. I worked- very exciting job I have
2. I went to the gym
3. I took a nap
4. I made spaghetti and rolls
5. I read my baby a book
6. I admittedly watched the Jonas Brothers perform a Christmas song and enjoyed it.
7. I studied
8. I went to bed past midnight!
I told you it was exciting didn’t I?
8 things that I’m looking forward to:
AHA! An easy one!
1. Graduating next week
2. Having a baby
3. Running again
4. Moving to a new house ( whenever that may be…)
5. Thomas graduating!
6. Just hanging out with the new baby
7. Pretty much that’s all I can think about looking forward to right now
8. He’ll be so sweet and cuddly I bet..