since I’ve became a mom…
– I do too much laundry. And I’m not even cloth diapering yet!! But really, how is this possible? Newborn clothes are tiny!
– I don’t text message while driving anymore.
– I don’t know if that counts- I’ve only drove twice in the last two weeks
– I love naps 462x more than I thought I did
– Probably because I don’t sleep at night ( We’re working on this though!)
– I forgot what my normal jeans feel like, and I’m too scared to find out.
– I still don’t drink coffee……
– My baby’s smile could just make my heart melt.
– I don’t get my teeth brushed till around 11am.
– Sometimes even later! Sick!
– My breast are just.. weird..
– I love sleeping with my newborn
– Life is better, of course. 🙂