The cloth diaper giveaway ends tonight. Make sure and enter if you haven’t yet- I’ll announce the winner tomorrow!
The Body After Baby Challenge is a challenge for mom’s to come together and work on our post baby body. Whether you want to get healthy, lose weight, improve your body image, gain muscle, or just get back to where you were pre-baby, this is the perfect challenge! Losing weight or working on any goal you have, is much easier to do when you have accountability and encouragement!
Anyone is welcome to join in. If you’re new to my blog, just click on the Body After Baby link in my left sidebar under topics and you can see what we’ve been up to for the last three weeks.
It’s fun being able to see other’s progress, get idea’s, and provide motivation!
This week, I challenge you to:
- Drink 3 liters of water a day
- Do one extra workout this week
- Get an hour (yes, one full hour!) more of sleep each night
- Eat breakfast (I’ll talk about the details of why this is important later on.)
In the meantime, if you’re participating in this challenge, leave your post url link in Mr. Linky. Include your goals for this week, your plan of action, and your progress from the last week.
Please make sure you know the rules:
1. You must mention the Body After Baby challenge in your post, with a link back to my blog. That way other’s can see what we’re up to and can join if they want!
2. Please make sure you put your actual post url into Mr. Linky, not your direct website.
Thanks! Grab the Body After Baby button to put on your own blog if you want!