1. How many kids do you have and how old are they?
1 daughter, Isabella. She is 8 months old.
2. What is the best part about being a mom?
Definitely watching her discover the world. I look forward to seeing her every morning and seeing what she’ll smile at new each day. It amazes me how she discovers new things. Definitely makes you realize how special each moment is!
3. What’s the hardest part?
Your whole life changes. YOu no longer can just go to the movies or visit a friend when you want. Budgeting becomes tighter because its not about you anymore– its all about your child! However, its totally worth it.
4. What has happened to you as a mother that you never expected?
I never expected myself to consider getting a mini-van. Hahahaha!
5. If you could give a new mom one piece of advice, what would it be?
Be patient with yourself and don’t be disappointed if things don’t go according to your perfect “plan”. Remember that you are a wonderful mother!
6. What our values and belief’s in raising your children?
I just focus on spending quality time together as a family; incorporating health and wellness into our activities together and making sure she is happy and healthy. Other than that, I just want to make sure she knows how much she is loved~!
7. What was the biggest change that happened once you had your first baby?
Sleep. Whats that??
8. What is your favorite part of the day with your kids?
Morning. There is nothing better than the morning smiles:)
9. Do you have a favorite age?
I only have one baby, so I don’t have anything to compare her to! But so far, I have enjoyed every moment. Newborns have that special cuddly spot….but I really love her right now …. she is SO fun!
10. What do you and your kids do for fun?
Go for walks, run errands, play music, dance 🙂
11. How do you feel about kids and television? Do your kids watch TV?
I don’t think TV should be used as a babysitter.
12. What’s your #1 mom tip?
Make time for yourself. It only makes you a better mom:)
13. Where do you blog at and what do you write about?
http://www.theleonardsfamily.blogspot.com Fitness & Family… budgeting, parenting, fitness tips etc.
14. Anything else you’d like to tell us about?
Nope thats it! 🙂