RG Natural Babies is a company run by a Christian family. They sell “quality products for quality babies”! They have very fast shipping and competitive prices. Expecting a baby? They even have a baby registry! How fun!
RG Natural Babies is giving one of my readers a $20 gift certificate to anything in their store! I’m not sure how you’re going to be able to pick something- because there are just too many good choices. I love their selection of wooden toys, the wooden potty chair, the shoes that squeak when you walk, and the organic cotton nursing pads. And of course, for all the cloth diaper lovers out there, they have cloth diapers!
How to Enter:
Leave a separate comment for each entry.
1. Visit RG Natural Babies and tell me what you would spend your gift certificate on if you won
2. Follow me on blogger
3. Subscirbe to my RSS feed
4. Follow me on twitter- MamaNotes
5. Follow RG Natural Babies on twitter- RGNaturalBabies
6. Become a fan of RG Natural Babies on facebook.
7. Add my blog to your blogroll
8. Tweet this giveaway- earn an extra entry for each day you tweet it. Leave a comment for each day
Remember the rules…. the winner will be announced on this post on July 8th. This giveaway ends Tuesday, July 7th. You are in charge of contacting me, but I will most likely let you know on your blog if you’ve won. (But not always, so check back just in case!!)
Thanks for playing and good luck! 🙂
Congratulations to Newly Wed, Newly Bred!! Email me!