Chubbas n’ boop is a fun little toy store that carries hand made wooden toys! All of their toys are hand made by the dad in the family. Their toys are made with safe ingredients and non toxic paint colors. From their website: “We believe that natural toys, made with love, help children to grow, learn, and be creative! We also believe that simple, beautiful toys ignite the imagination and inspire children to play.” I couldn’t agree more with that statement- I think simple wooden toys are the best!
kitchens, and smaller toys like people and trucks. These trucks are perfect for the little man in your life! I love their collection- I want them all! They have fun stacking and building toys, and some great teething rings. These toys are so great for your child of all ages. They’re safe, fun, and really do allow your child to use their inner creativity! All toys are made when an order is placed, so each one is unique in its own way! For many toys you can even specify if you would like things looking a little different.
Chubbas ‘n boop is giving one of my readers a $20 store credit towards the purchase of anything in their store! I would get this rainbow stacking toy. What would you get?!
How to Enter:
1.Visit their website and tell me what you would buy if you won!
2. Subscribe to my RSS feed
3. Follow me on blogger
4. Tweet this giveaway (you can tweet it up to 2x/day. Leave a comment for each time you do.)
5. Blog about this giveaway- make sure you link back to my site
6. Refer a new follower. You could put something on your blog like, ” Become a follower of Mama Notes and enter this giveaway and tell her I sent you. The person would need to leave a comment/entry saying who referred them. After you see this is done you can leave a comment/entry saying I referred so-n-so. You both need to do this for the entries to count.)
7. Follow Chubbas ‘n boop on twitter
Please leave a separate comment for each entry. This giveaway ends July 22nd. Winner will be announced on this post July 23rd. You have 48 hours to email me before I select a new winner.
– This family also has their own cloth diaper website so make sure to visit for all your cloth diapering needs!
Congrats to Jenny!
Email me so you can get a new toy!! 🙂
I had to pick a new winner because 48 hours passed… the new winner is..
#11- Lauren! Congratulations- please email me!