- Can’t sit still
- Eating every 3 hours or so
- Napping a little bit better than last week
- Can do a 360 on his tummy on the floor
- Can scoot backwards on his tummy
- Loves to stand
- Still not sleeping through the night- usually wakes up twice
- Likes being in the stroller better
- Talks a lot
Lucas Marshall is five months old today!!!
Things are getting better and better for us. When people say “this too shall pass” they really DO mean it! It DOES really pass! For all those new mamas out there who have a fussy baby who won’t calm down, a child who doesn’t nap for more than 20 minutes, or a baby who wants to nurse every 45 minutes, I promise you.. it DOES get better!
And I hope that you’ll all tell me that he WILL start sleeping through the night soon. Maybe tonight on his birthday??
I truly can’t believe he is already 5 months old. Time fly’s when you’re having fun! I love you sweet boy!