I hope ya’ll can help me out today because I have a few questions!
1. How do you bathe your children? Up until recently we always took showers with Lucas. It was the easiest and Lucas seemed to like it. We only used the baby bath thing for a few days after he was born- he hated it! Now I think he would enjoy a bath better because it would allow him to play, but we haven’t figure out the best way to do this! We’ve tried holding him in the water and putting the bumbo in, but neither seem to work that well. Is there some sort of “device” you use? Maybe this is just a weird transition time and will be easier when he is able to sit up on his own?
2. Do you buy used cloth diapers? Clean obviously and not stained, but used nonetheless? My husband thinks its gross- I haven’t decided how I feel about it. It is about half the price as new diapers, but have been on another kids tushy.
3. Do you kids sleep with a lovie? A stuffed animal or blanket? I have learned that Lucas really likes to hold something when he is falling asleep so he has a little blanket I let him cuddle with while he’s falling asleep. He always holds it up by his face so I check on him often and as soon as he’s asleep I take it away from him so he doesn’t some how grab it in the night without me knowing. I always worry with anything near his face! Maybe that’s a first time mommy worry thing?!
4. What car seat do you have? We need to get one ASAP. Right now we’re deciding between the Britax Marathon and the True Fit. Do you have either? Suggestions?
5. Did your kids roll over much? My son is 5 months old and has rolled over less than 5 times. He does however, try to crawl. Literally he puts his knees up under him and grunts. I told him that I needed at least another 7 months to prepare myself but he’s not too fond of that idea.
Thanks Mamas! Have a blessed weekend!