Happy Baby: The Organic Guide the Baby’s First 24 Months is a new book by Amy Marlow and Robert Sears. As you know, the Dr Sears Vaccine Book has really helped me make vaccination decisions for my son, so I was excited to read and review a new book by him!
This book is full of information on raising healthy children and being green. It covers a variety of topics from pregnancy nutrition, breastfeeding, baby’s first food, nutrition for kids, safe products in the home, green products for kids and much more.
Here are some of my favorite topics that I personally enjoyed and learned the most from.
- Toxins that enter breast milk through water, plastics in the kitchen, cleaning supplies and more
- Safe and healthy ways to clean your home
- Baby’s first food. What nutrients are most important, what foods to try.
- Recipes for babies and kids- all easy and healthy
- Tips and information on cloth diapering and baby wipes
- Safe and healthy toys and baby furniture
- Safe plastics
To enter this giveaway, just leave a comment on this post.
Giveaway ends Wednesday! Good luck!
As a reminder for this and every giveaway I have here on Mama Notes, the winner will be announced the day after the giveaway ends on the original giveaway post. Winner has 36 hours to contact me before a new winner will be picked. All winners are selected using random.org. If you’d like to be notified of your win- please leave your email address in your entry. I do not accept paid reviews/giveaways. All reviews are my honest opinion.