There are some books you read that make your heart melt and your eyes water. You find yourself agreeing and nodding along with all the words as they speak exactly what you’re thinking. I have found quite a few sweet books I really love that are all about baby love and a parent/child relationship.
As I was listing these out and giving descriptions, I realized I was saying I love this one so much! and This is the sweetest book! about all of them. So, for the sake of repeating myself, I’ll just say that I love all these books and I think they are all so adorable and sweet. I think all these books would be great for a baby shower gift. Here are some of our favorites!
1. Love You Forever by Robert Munsch
2. Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney
3. You Are My I Love You by Maryann Cusimano
4. On the Night You Were Born by Nancy Tillman
5. I Love You More by Laura Duksta
6. Mama, Do You Love Me? by Barbara Joosse
7. I love You Through and Through by Bernadette Rossetti Shustak
8. I Love You Little One
by Nancy Tafuri
9. No Matter What by Debi Gliori
10. I Love You Because You’re You by Liza Baker
Previous books in the Our Favorite Book series:
Next up: Our favorite Christmas books! With a giveaway!