Giveaway closed! Winner will be announced soon!
I love books and I love Christmas. Basically the two of those together makes my heart sing.
Here are a few of our favorite Christmas and winter books.
1. The Mitten by Jan Brett :: I love all her books!
2. Red Ranger Came Calling by Berkeley Breathed :: I love all his books too. He’s one of our favorite authors.
3. The Night Before Christmas :: This is a classic. I haven’t found a favorite author for this book though – any suggestions?
4. How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr. Seuss
5. The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats :: So simple, yet so sweet
6. The Polar Express :: also has numerous authors
7. Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Karma Wilson (thanks Kristin!)
8. The Bible :: (Like duh.) Nothing better than the real story my friends!
I can’t help myself. My last children’s book giveaway was so fun! At the bookstore today, well, every time I visit the bookstore, I have this uncontrollable thing that happens to me. I can’t help myself but buy books. The fact that I walked out of there with only two is really quite a miracle.
This giveaway is for two books that I love. There will be two winners- one will get The Mitten, the other will get The Snowy Day. Both are board books. The Snowy Day is an “oversized” board book.
To Enter: Tell me something you love about Christmas. If you don’t celebrate Christmas, just tell me something you love about this time of year. Or let me know your favorite Christmas/winter book!
If you’re a follower of this blog (via RSS feed or google connect) or tweet this giveaway– you get an extra entry! Please remember to leave a separate comment for each entry.
Open worldwide and ends tomorrow! Happy Reading!
Previous books in Our Favorite Books series: