My husband is the greatest.
This summer he is a “stay-at-home daddy” while I’m at work.
Hard. Long. Strenuous. Exhausting. Hours.
Just kidding. 🙂
My husband is such a great dad. I’m so proud of him and thankful!
Let me just brag if I may.
1. He uses the baby carrier… like, without me having to mention it or suggest it. He just knows how much it rocks and how much easier it makes shopping trips…
2. … shopping trips to Costco, the store, anywhere. He runs errands.
3. He cooks. Tonight it was chicken fajitas with cheese and peppers. Last night (okay last night it was pizza but usually…) the other night it was pasta and vegetables and salad. VEGETABLES AND SALAD. He makes me eat this stuff! The night before that it was meat and salad. I never have to worry about what Lucas eats because he always feeds him so healthy!
4. He even uses the steamer to steam Lucas’ vegetables. Seriously guys. It’s adorable.
5. He washes the cloth diapers. No wait. He washes the cloth diapers AND hangs them to dry AND stuffs them AND AND… AND he sorts them by type of diaper!! Oh my Lord. He is better at this than I am. It’s just adorable seeing the snaps and velcro’s in separate piles.
6. He does laundry.
And (#7) tonight he cleaned my car. I have been putting it off for months. The back was covered with winter coats, hats and mittens and about 8 pieces of tupperware full of old cherries. Those are in the dishwasher now I bet.
Doesn’t he sound dreamy?
Oh, he so is.
You can’t have him