I honestly don’t know how many weeks I am. I’d have to look at my calendar and do the math to figure it out and I don’t have energy for that right now. I know I’m about 6 months along- either I hit the 6 month mark last Friday or this Friday.
I’m so tired. It’s 8pm and I’m blogging then going to bed. That’s how exciting my life is. I try not to complain about my pregnancies. Usually I don’t. I feel VERY blessed to be pregnant and have easy pregnancies and I know there are so many people out there who are trying to get pregnant. So, I really don’t complain often because I truly do feel incredibly lucky and blessed.
I just have one tiny complaint. And, it would really make me feel a lot better if I could just get it out there and tell you because I know you’re a female (probably? right? I hope you are) and most likely a mom and maybe you get me.
I wish my husband would rub my feet.
I have tried to come up with it all. I’m carrying your child!! I’m growing your son or daughter in me! It doesn’t work. I get a foot rub occasionally but why can’t it be every time I ask?? I’m on my feet 8 hours a day at work, walking around, and I just need 20 minutes. That’s it! My poor pitiful feet.
I’m exhausted tonight. 98degrees is on Pandora right now (Lucas and I were dancing to NSYNC earlier- don’t judge) and just as I was about to change it, a great old school comes on and I actually feel quite relaxed.
That is how cool I am.
6 months pregnant is pretty cool. I am trying to get my house ready and am getting so excited about our new little person coming into this world. My stomach is growing (oh, you want a picture don’t you? I apologize… my camera feel in the toilet or something) and I’ve had to pull out the maternity pants. OH HOW I LOVE YOU. Maternity pants are like sweat pants- except cuter. I wear a lot of skirts for work and they are awesome.
Backstreet Boys came on Pandora so I had to switch stations. I absolutely cannot stand The Backstreet Boys. They make me want to throw up. I love the station “Selah Radio.” This is relaxing and the songs are so peaceful. Many of the songs on this station are actually just instrumental which is really nice.
I have a couple things I’d like to ask of you, if you would be so kind.
1. What are your favorite TV shows? I want to start watching a series on Hulu (my favorite guilty pleasure- watching a show in bed on my laptop) and I need some new ideas!
2. What is your favorite pregnancy lotion? My skin is itchy and Cocco Butter isn’t helping.
3. How many weeks pregnant are you?
4. Are you pregnant?
5. What’s your favorite station on Pandora? My current favorites this week are “Selah Radio” and “Glee.” Glee station has some really fun and upbeat songs, great for days when you’re cleaning or need to wake up in the morning.
6. Do you need a foot rub?
7. Do you think I’m a loser because I have an NSYNC station on my pandora?
8. What is your favorite style of baby swing?
9. Do you think I need to go to bed now?
10. Me too