Lucas has been starting to say a few words lately. Every time I try to get him on camera he’s too shy. I think I need a hidden camera. He was dancing to Beyonce last night too but once I took out the camera he stopped. I should tape him while he sleeps. It’s just the most precious thing.
Anyways, he’s been babbling more and more these days and some things are actually starting to sound like words! It’s fun to communicate with him more and understand what he is saying.
Words he says very clearly:
– No (He just learned this one!)
Other words he’s trying to say:
– Cra-Ca (Cracker)
– Waaa (Water)
– Bah (Boo- he does peek a boo! )
– Tah-gah (Target. Yes, I taught him!)
– Niii Niii (Night)
– Duck (Duck- but doesn’t sound like Duck.)
– Pa Ba (Polar Bear)
– Ya while nodding his head. (Yes. YES Lucas. Let’s work on good grammar.)
– Bra Bra (Brown Bear)
And lots of other words I can’t understand. 🙂
Here’s a little video. I have no idea what he’s doing with the spatula in his mouth! Dad was in charge!