1. High School Diploma. In college preferred.
3. Someone who LOVES kids.
4. Someone who’s as good at taking care of my son as I am. Or pretty darn close to it.
5. Not a freak
6. Non smoker/drinker/partier. (You can drink beer (not at my house obviously) – you just can’t be a drinker
. You follow?)
Okay, you can drink beer at my house if we’re hanging out (although I don’t drink beer, just my husband, so I don’t know why you would be hanging out with my husband.) just not while you’re watching my kid.
If you don’t understand than it means you’re not smart enough to by our babysitter. Please don’t apply.
And you absolutely cannot smoke. At all. Ever. I don’t like smoke breath or smoke scents. And neither do my children.
7. Experience. Please don’t apply if you’d like to “test out your babysitting skills or see if you like kids” with my son.
8. Someone who is active and engaging. Someone who likes to read, play and be outside.
9. Someone who can cook light meals and clean up after themselves.
10. You must have your own car.
11. Don’t be lazy
12. A perfectly clean background check.
13. A working cell phone.
You need to know how to return calls and send/receive text messages, too.
20. Please be normal.
Are you out there perfect babysitter??