1. Organized/cleaned out my coat closet.
2. Organized scarfs, gloves and hats.
3. Cleaned infant car seat (wiped down with hot rag and put the infant pads in the wash on delicate cycle- really easy and now the seat looks brand new! Funny.. wouldn’t this had been easier if I cleaned this right after we were done using it with Lucas instead of letting it sit in the garage? Ha. Lazy. Lazy Americans!)
4. (Asked hubby to) Brought storage boxes out and found my favorite newborn outfits. Plus a couple diapers. Boo Yah!
5. (Asked hubby to) Put together the bouncy seat
6. Cleaned the house. (Again. On repeat. Never ending. Lord help me.)
7. Watched some football. Lucas tried out the Bumbo from when he was a baby, and I can’t believe he actually fit in it!
8. Did a load of laundry. Eight actually- 1) cloth diapers 2) grown up/toddler clothes 3) baby clothes 4) boppy 5) bouncy seat cover 7) car seat infant pads 9) Bed sheets
9. Went to Costco
10. Went for a walk. Didn’t see a moose, darnnit.
11. Played Scrabble (the board game) with my husband
12. Got out the stuff to make brownies, but then didn’t because I couldn’t find a pan
13. Got the oil changed in my car
It’s Sunday afternoon, precisely 1:13pm as I write this. My kids is sleeping and on my to do list within the next hour is as follows:
1. Vacuum the car
2. Clean the kitchen (AGAIN.)
3. Clean my bedroom
4. Write some bills to put in the mail tomorrow
5. Vacuum the upstairs- actually I will do that when husband is home from work and child is up.
6. Put new songs on my ipod for the gym tonight
7. Pick up the family room
8. Eat ice cream
AND if all goes according to plan tonight, I will be going to the bookstore alone and then getting a massage.
T minus 4 hours.