… Because I’m sick of talking about being pregnant.
(Going on 4 days now. In case you were wondering.)
You guys. You should see me. I am such an Alaskan! I’m like nature woman!
On our walk Saturday we saw some lovely huge moose, and I just walked past them like it ain’t no thing. These pictures were taken with my cell phone, so not the best quality, but you can see exactly how close I was. No zooming in here!
Just like I told you…. sort of like a dog, but bigger!
Here is a path we walked on. That person ahead is not me, but thanks for thinking I’m that skinny. So we were walking on this path and we spotted these two moose. (How do you say moose plural? Do you?) (Oh and one moose is way up ahead- not sure if you can tell from your seat.) So everyone is stopping to take pictures and make sure the moose are happy and I’m just like Alright people! Out of my way! I’ve got a baby to get out… it’s just a moose!!
I also got this one with my phone. Plus 47 points for you if you can see the outline of the moose here!
1. What does a moose do when it gets angry and is about to charge you?
2. If a moose looks angry and is about to charge you, what should you do?
3. True or False: Is it okay to have your leashed dogs around wild moose?
4. True or False: Moose are at the zoo and in your backyard. (Makes a lot of sense, right zoo keepers?)
5. True or False: Moose are ugly
1. You think people that live in Alaska and go on walks with moose are freaks. True or False?