First of all, is this the biggest week in television history or what? Why do they have to put everything in the same week?! It was the season finale of Oprah, season finale of Glee, season premiere of The Bachelorette, season finale of The Biggest Loser, and also the season finale of Dancing With the Stars and American Idol. Wowzers. That is a lot of television watching in a two day period. I watch shows on Hulu and I’m really only interested in three — go ahead, take a guess.
Here is what I thought about the season finale of The Biggest Loser.
2. I thought Ali’s dress was too tight. I wasn’t diggin it. I realize that her dress was just as tight as Anna’s , Hanna’s, Olivia’s, Jillian’s, and others.. but it just wasn’t working for me.
3. I do not agree with the new trainer. I didn’t like her dress either. I think she is too skinny and I’m just not too thrilled with their decision. I don’t know why they didn’t ask me to do it.
4. I was really disappointed and bummed about what they did — or didn’t do rather — for Jillian. This is her last show after ten years and she has obviously changed a ton of lives. I thought she deserved a little more… like maybe a re-cap of her over the years or something like that. I was expecting more with that and I kind of felt bad for her!
5. How fun that sisters made it to the final. I liked both of them and didn’t really have a preference of who won.
6. Olivia won! She and her husband are just adorable.
7. They do this every season and it always bugs me. They announce the winner and then the show ends 10 seconds later. I hate that! I wish they would let us see them celebrate longer!!
I think The Biggest Loser can be pretty inspiring, and I hope it does inspire and encourage a lot of people. These people have changed their lives. Yes, they have had a lot of help, but even you, us at home can do it. It just might take us a little longer!
Those are the things that stood out to me. What did you like or not like about the finale?