I had the pleasure (enter total sarcasm here) of watching The Bachelorette with my dad and husband. I can’t even remember what happened because I kept hearing their commentaires the whole.dang.time.
So, this is a recap from the point of view of two men.
– Ashley has no boobs
– Constantine is ugly and was sweating too much
– There is only one guy wearing shorts. I bet he is embarrassed.
– There is a script
– Ames is gay
– Ashely says “stupid stuff.”
– Nice mini skirt
– Bentley and Constantine have the same hair
– JP is going home because he doesn’t have hair like Bentley
– They must feed them the questions
– Ashely has bad style (I have to agree with them a lot here. Really random outfits she puts together.)
– There is no suspense. You know she’s going to give them all a rose.
– Ames is on the wrong show
– He’s the next Bachelor. That was a set up for the next season.
– There is something weird about her face.
I have to agree with them on a lot of their comments and thoughts. I thought this episode (season) was pretty boring. Is it her, the guys, the dates? Why is this season so bad?