You think I like to climb mountains?
You should see my son!
Joshua loves playing on the floor. He will play until he gets tired, take a nap and then play some more. He loves toys and playing much more than Lucas ever did. He tries to climb on everything, it’s so funny!
Don’t worry, I only let him play in the fireplace long enough for me to take a picture.
He climbed up completely on top of the guitar case…. then fell over. Poor guy, he has bonked his head so many times on our hard floor!
Getting into the dog food. Lucas is “helping.”
Pulling himself up to standing. On the pink shopping cart.
He LOVES shoes. We try to keep them up because it’s probably not too sanitary. Ha.
And this is where I found him today!
He just scoots n’ boogies his way all around the house. He loves to crawl and climb everywhere and on anything and totally loves all the toys. I can’t believe he is going to be 8 months old next week!
Do you feel like the time goes by faster the more kids you have? Crazy!
We have to soak in all these itty bitty simple moments.
Things to do today:
- Take a picture of your child eating a meal
- Take a picture of your child sleeping
- Take a picture of your child playing with his or her favorite toy
- Say “yes” to one thing that you would normally say no to
- Spend 5 extra minutes cuddling or reading to your kids tonight, even though you’ve been counting down the hours till bedtime and can’t wait for some silence in your day…. just 5 more minutes.