My sister-in-law, brother-in-law and little nephew are here!
They are visiting from Oregon. Welcome to Alaska!
Lucas is going to love going to the airport to pick up family, because he gets “ice cream (yogurt) every time! They just added a Yogurtland to our airport and it is right by the area where people come off the plane and people wait. Really genius idea.
I know people rave on and on about Yogurtland, but I’m not a huge fan.
- Lots of options: healthy foods and junk food. You pick depending on your mood. Win Win.
- Good price. For all 3 of our bowls it was $8. That’s not bad if you consider the prize of a blizzard at Dairy Queen is 3 or 4 somethin’ and only has maybe two oreos mashed in it.
- Pink and green spoons. Cute.
- The smalles bowl is certainly not small. Tricky business plan there!
- I think in general I’m just not a fan of fruits and other food items mixed with yogurt. I’m weird.
Lucas loved it though! He thinks he is just in Heaven eating what we call “ice cream.” It is definitely a special treat for him!
Plain vanilla yogurt with strawberries, blueberries, a few crackers and I think I gave him 4 m & m’s in there. 🙂 Nicest mom ever, I know.
Reason why my toddler loves the airport #46 (besides picking up all of our amazing family- obviously.)
No Lucas, we are not going to ride up and down the escalator 4 million times. Let’s Gooooooo.
Now that we’ve got our visitors here, we’re off to play! See you later!